It is a well-known indisputable fact that increased humidity and moisture levels result in the formation of mold. Therefore, the very first thing to do is to analyze the location of mold so that you’ll be able to conclude what water damage led to the formation of mold.
With this info, mold cleanup and mildew removal proves to be a quicker method as you can produce the perfect clean up plans for mold correction. Additionally, mold remediation will result in the management of mold growth in an area.
Steps of the Mold Remediation process:
- Performing a mold inspection.
- Determining what caused the mold and moisture issues.
- Drying damp areas.
- Solving water leakage problems.
- Killing and removing of the mold.
- Replacing contaminated materials.
The cost of mold remediation is influenced by:
- The area affected by mold.
- If there is mold residing in your heating.
- If there is mold residing in your air conditioning.
- The determination if the materials affected by the mold need to be removed and replaced, or if they can be cleaned and salvaged.
- If the mold is contaminated with hazardous chemicals.
- Geographical location.
Mildew and mold are natural organisms which exist all over in our surroundings. However, once the amount of mold in your home or business surpasses the normal amount, it will have a huge negative effect on the structure of your property, as well as the health of yourself and your family.
The size of the area affected by mold in your home or business plays a huge part in the ultimate cost of remediation. Remediation of mold can range from five hundred dollars, all the way to thirty-thousand dollars. Therefore, the smaller the area, the cheaper the final cost, and the bigger the area, the more expensive the final cost will be.
If you experience mold damage to your home, call the mold damage clean up and restoration experts at United Water Restoration of Port St. Lucie.
Call UWR today! (772) 360-4600