What you can expect
- 1: CONTACT CALL
- Within moments of receiving your emergency call, a certified technician from United Water Restoration will personally contact you. We’re available for you anytime and will set up an appointment immediately after your call; making sure it fits your schedule.
- 2: INTRODUCTION & PROCESS WALK-THROUGH
- A certified technician specialist will arrive on your property ready to inspect your damaged areas. He will check for moisture and stop the damage at its source. United Water Restoration guarantees to explain, in great detail, what needs to happen in order for your property to go back to pre-loss conditions.
- 3: PRETESTING
- We will determine what sort of water damage repair, fire restoration and/or mold remediation service is needed. We will then begin restoration by pretesting at the source of the damage and working outward to remedy all affected areas.
- 4: SET UP, CLEAN UP & RESTORATION
- You need your property to be restored correctly right from the start. United Water Restoration works with the most up to date procedures and maintains your property with efficiency. You’ll have peace of mind, knowing the loss suffered has been remedied correctly right from the beginning.
- 5: MONITORING
- During the dry out process, a certified technician monitors your property with state-of-the-art equipment, checking humidity levels and temperatures. The equipment placed in your home will remove the moisture, bringing your property back to its’ pre-loss condition.
- 6: TESTING
- Mold causes serious health risks and at times, fatalities. We take testing seriously, inspecting your property carefully with a variety of different tools to find any traces of mold or remaining water damage. Our technicians remove all issues so that you and those who occupy your property are completely safe.
- 7: FINAL WALK-THROUGH
- Once all water damage has been stopped and you are completely satisfied, your United Water Restoration Technician will do a final walk-through with you explaining and answering any questions you may have.
DRI-EAZ AIR MOVER
United Water Restoration uses powerful air movers built by one of the longest standing, reputable engineers; Dri-EAZ. Our air movers are powerful and circulate the air in order to help dry out your property.
Dehumidifiers are essential to avoid mold by removing humidity and moisture from your walls. Our state of the art dehumidifiers are energy efficient and can remove seventy pints of water per day!
United Water Reconstruction uses Infrared Cameras in order to detect how moisture runs through walls. We obtain thermal readings throughout your property and use them to bring your home back to its pre-loss condition.
The Protimeter MMS2 is the industry’s most advanced all-in-one moisture meter. Its ergonomic, 4-in-1 design allows one-handed operation to measure moisture on and below the surface as well as ambient air humidity.