We provide fire restoration services for single family homes, multifamily properties, and business properties, including but not limited to:
- Structural damage assessment
- Emergency boardup and tarping
- Structural bracing and shoring
- Removal of soot deposits and smoke
- Cleaning of all surfaces
- Water and chemicals removal
- Demolition and rubble removal
- Contents restoration
Our restoration process includes eliminating the horrific smoke odors. To remove the source, we use a combination of cleaning products, hot thermal fog, unsmoke products, ozone, and odor counteractants.
Preventing Fire and Smoke Damage in Your House or Business:
Fire and smoke damage can easily occur in these situations or because of these household items:
- Holiday Decorations
- Dryer Lint Traps
- Kitchen/Grease Fires
- Poorly Maintained Extension Cords
- Cigarette Smoking/Playing with Fire (candles, lighters, matches, etc.)
- Combustible Insulation
- Fireplaces/Wood Burning Stoves
Fire and Smoke Restoration
Fire and smoke restoration is just one of the numerous services that we here at United Water Restoration Inc. offer.
We have the latest state of the art equipment, and we understand that the clock starts counting down the minute tragedy strikes! Therefore, we have fire specialists standing by, waiting for your call!