When mold has become an issue in your home, it’s in your best interest to act immediately. Fast action will help prevent the mold from spreading throughout your structure, and damaging more of your belongings.
If you are faced with mold damage, doing the right thing the first time is one of the most important things to remember.
Here are 9 Simple Steps to Our Process:
- Identify the issue and isolate the contaminated area.
- Mist the area to suppress dust.
- Remove all affected materials.
- Discard wet and moldy items using plastic bags.
- Clean thoroughly.
- Visibly test every inch for dust, dirt, and mold.
- Dry the isolated area.
- Replace the affected materials with new clean and dry ones.
- Check this area routinely to be sure that you have performed a successful mold remediation.
“While performing the mold remediation process, it is extremely common for mold spores to be distributed into the air. Therefore, you should always wear protective equipment and clothing.”
- Dust Mask
- Clothing that not only can be easily clean or disposed of, but also covers your entire body
Here at United Water Restoration Inc., we understand exactly how serious and damaging the results of mold may be, that is why we approach all of our projects with the personal attention and care it deserves.
As a extremely revered and trustworthy mold mitigation company, we’ve spent years perfecting the art of skilled mold removal, providing proven mildew removal equipment and testing, in conjunction with safe and effective applications for remedy and prevention.
If you discover yourself scratching your head in confusion when looking for a mold removal company, we invite you to contact us at United Water Restoration Inc. Our residential and business mold and mildew remediation company is exclusive in our approach, which has led to thousands of successful mildew removal jobs over the years.