Follow these Thanksgiving safety tips to ensure your and your family’s safety during this season:
- Never wear loose fitting clothing when cooking. Those can easily could ignite and catch fire.
- Don’t leave your food or fire unattended.
- Keep children out of the cooking zone.
- If deep-frying the turkey, do it outside of the house
- Never put water on a grease fire.
- Keep a fire extinguisher in the kitchen in case of emergency, and teach your family how to use it.
- In case of any emergency, call 911!
- https://abcnews.go.com/ “5 Fire Safety Tips to keep in Mind this Thanksgiving”
- https://www.protection1.com/ “Thanksgiving Safety Tips”
- https://safety.lovetoknow.com/ “Fall Fire Safety Tips”